Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
5,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
http://www.speedtv.com/features/855/

I'm not working the Daytona Safety Crew this 500 so I was thinking about going to this. This would make a pretty good Florida meet. Anyone interested. I'd like to see tibby03 there.

PINKS: ALL OUT Open Competition is coming to Moroso Motorsports Park in FLORIDA - on FEBRUARY 18TH!! and we don't care that it's the same day as the Daytona 500!

Do you know what this means? Someone at Moroso is going to win a crap-load of cash doing what they love to do... Drag racing their car! This event is going to be like a test and tune on steroids. No room for haters... This event is supposed to be fun!

IMPORTANT: This is an OPEN competition. Race cars, street cars, dragsters, we love them all. Must have 4 wheels and pass tech inspection to compete. We prefer you run in the 12's or faster in this monster tournament.
You know the deal... you get two passes, no negotiating, and if you sandbag at all you're going home. Remember, you gotta be running ALL OUT!

Drag racing fans and racers this is your day. Lets show the NASCAR folks how it's done. Bring your friends, family, trailers and RV's ... Get there early, and don't plan on leaving until after dark!!

Racers, get there VERY early... we aren't waiting for anyone!

Rich Christensen and Team PINKS will select 16 killer racers from ALL OUT Qualifying to compete for $10,000 CASH and a $7,000 fully-loaded tool chest from NAPA in a Heads-Up, Run-What-Ya-Brung, Let's-Get-Ugly, Shootout, Showdown!

Rich might pick a group of 9's, 10's, 11's, or 12's! You never know... But you got to be in it to win it!

Plus, 8 Racers Will Receive $1000 CASH!!!

Will there be title racing? NO!! So you have nothing to lose and everything to gain!!

The PINKS team is working on the details like starting times and track and spectator fees. But remember, not one dime goes to PINKS. We're the ones giving the money away!

Look, Rich wants to have a good time and give $18,000 away while watching some Fast, Hardcore, No Bullsh#T Racing! It's that simple.

So show up and get ready to push your car like it's never been pushed before. Oh yeah, you might just have one of the best times of your life!!!

No Titles Required - No Sandbaggers Allowed.

· Registered
607 Posts
Hmmm.... I could make it out there. Even since its on a sunday, I have no class mondays... :3_winkthu

· Still lurks on occasion
10,328 Posts
I'd definately like to go to this.......Feb 18th huh?

I could definately do this one......just to spectate though. I'm not running my car against all of the monsters that will be showing up!

· and his new kimchi coupe
8,280 Posts
Cool, spectating that would be a lot of fun

10,328 Posts
It's official......I'm going to this now. Got the house in Stuart all worked out......so yeah.

Tyler, you and I should meet up at some point for this one.

10,328 Posts
If anyone wants to follow me down, then let me know. I'll be leaving Saturday most likely and spending the night in Stuart. I know Moroso like the back of my hand......I used to go there quite a bit when I lived down south full time.

· Registered
2,724 Posts
see you all thier, if anyone wants to meet me ill be comming from orlando.
Chase

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.