·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok guys here is the meet thread.

When: August 30, 2009 @ 12pm
Where: Settler's Cabin State Park
Who: Everyone

Ususally we only charge members on here a few bucks to cover the charge of the pavilion and you can bring friends for free. Let me know if you are coming in here and also what items you are bringing to the cookout.

1. 03BlackTib - Grill and Cornhole
2. 03GtNew2Me- Hot dogs and buns
3. DeNardo Boy 16- Chips and soda
4. jokers9921
5. Dickbowlmidz- taco dip, burgers, and buns
6. SleepyTib- macaroni/pasta salad
7. Tibby-2ner- 24-pack soda/tea
8. 2focusd- buffalo wing dip
9. sk8border999- possible soda
10. Tuscani2003GT
11. keoni
12. noah
13. GreatWhitinPA

·
Registered
567 Posts
I'm coming. Defintely not bringing watermelon. I can bring a couple packs of dogs and buns

Hey rich, u need 1 flying h center cap? Saw u asked about 1 in a fs thread

·
Registered
231 Posts
Ill be there ill bring a bunch of bags of chips and pop. Ill most likely be bring my gf too.

·
Registered
567 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
I'm in. And I will bring... macaroni/pasta salad? Anyone have a better idea than those lame ones?

·
Registered
77 Posts
f$%kin right im in................. Ill bring a 24 pack of pop or ice tea.

·
Registered
869 Posts
My girlfriend and I are more than likely in, but I have no idea what I should bring. She makes a really good buffalo chicken dip, you want me to bring that and some chips? If so, how much should I have her make?

-Brian

·
Registered
567 Posts
My girlfriend and I are more than likely in, but I have no idea what I should bring. She makes a really good buffalo chicken dip, you want me to bring that and some chips? If so, how much should I have her make?

-Brian
enough for a bunch of fat kids :)

buffalo dip, taco dip, burgers, dogs, chips, soda.... its starting to sound like a meet

·
Registered
231 Posts
haha oh yeah like i said ill bring some regular chips and some more pop/ice tea.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Sup guys!! Dude ive been too busy this summer. I got a huge project dumped on me at work. I didnt even change the tib oil yet! I've been to 1 car show (won 3rd BTW).
So, I MUST make this meet!! However Aug 17th I'm taking the bike to Deals Gap for 2 weeks. I should be back by the meet I hope!

·
Registered
567 Posts
u better be back in time.....

·
Registered
869 Posts
Well, how many fat kids are probably gonna be at the meet? haha. I'll have her make a jumbo batch of the stuff; it's always popular wherever we go so I'm sure you guys will eat the majority of it.

-Brian

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
sry im too tired right now guys to go through and fix the first post but awesome input already

jason you better bring the tib out that day ... we need atleast one supercharged tib there

i am so for buffalo chicken dip btw

an for the ppl who dont know what to bring ... the more variety of beverages the better so bring something to drink

·
Registered
869 Posts
I just wanna see and hear a modded Tiburon (mainly a V6 ATX car if possible...) in person so that I have some more motivation for mine, as if I actually need any more motivation, heh.

-Brian

·
Registered
533 Posts
I'll make every effort to bring the boosted tibby!

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I just wanna see and hear a modded Tiburon (mainly a V6 ATX car if possible...) in person so that I have some more motivation for mine, as if I actually need any more motivation, heh.

-Brian
dont worry you got plenty of modded v6s to choose from

·
Registered
567 Posts
[email protected] i still need to get 3 exhaust gaskets. since i got my headers installed they have been bolted metal to metal and i can hear some leaking

1 - 20 of 87 Posts