Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a place that does decent paint in Central Florida for a reasonable price. A few are around 2k, but trying to find one for around 1k - 1,500 if I wet sand it and strip the lights etc. I'd paint it myself but sold equipment.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
bagpiper said:
Looking for a place that does decent paint in Central Florida for a reasonable price. A few are around 2k, but trying to find one for around 1k - 1,500 if I wet sand it and strip the lights etc. I'd paint it myself but sold equipment.
Yea, I'd like to know as well...the clearcoat is starting to peel in some places.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Streetshark2003 said:
Yea, I'd like to know as well...the clearcoat is starting to peel in some places.
i got someone thats is really really good, u could see his work on his car, let me know to set up something so we could meet with him, whenever i get some money ill be paintin mine's, so let me know

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
silvertuscani04 said:
i got someone thats is really really good, u could see his work on his car, let me know to set up something so we could meet with him, whenever i get some money ill be paintin mine's, so let me know
Cool, now all I have to do is save up some money too :)

·
Registered
843 Posts
Yea, I need to repaint my front bumper its totaly messed up.

Hey silvertuscani, where the hell are you located at in Kissimmee ?

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Orlean said:
Yea, I need to repaint my front bumper its totaly messed up.

Hey silvertuscani, where the hell are you located at in Kissimmee ?
Yo Orlean, where the hell you been all this time?

·
Registered
771 Posts
Yeah, I'm gonna need to repaint several parts on my Tib too (i.e. front bumper, side mirrors, circle part around gas cap, and possibly rear bumper). The main one I'm worried about is the front bumper cause it's peeling like crazy and it looks terrible.

·
Registered
167 Posts
hey bagpiper i have a friend here in orlando that took off my rear spoiler he was not bad. I aslo had trouble with my rear bumper and gills fading took it to the dealer and they are gonna re paint my bumper and gills NO CHARGE!! thank you bob dance they were very nice and understanding about the tib paint .

JC

1 - 8 of 8 Posts