Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

201 - 220 of 240 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
where can I find the Intake Manifold Spacer? Only place I found it was shark racing. Which its pretty much $100, and there shipping sucks

·
Registered
148 Posts
Hey man iwanna ask u about my exhaust setup ihave hyundai elantra xd 2.0l with 2.5 exhaust pipe(not stanliss steel) and no catlytic and no resonator and tanebe g medallion muffler ihave a problem with 3rd and 4th gear it is not fast when press full throttle the accelariton is slow ao waht u think should i buy a free flow muffler or i must have back pressure mufller with stanlis steel pipe and have diffrent or not? ??? Thnx

·
Registered
45 Posts
This is some great information here. I have an 04 and did some mods to it, I want to keep going but I am getting close to that 200k mark.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Great thread. Is there one like this for the v6

·
Registered
16 Posts
Dont know how active this is noticed there hasnt been any answeres for awhile. Thank you for the original post though has been loads of help since this is my first car to mod. I have everything except the header which i cannot find anywhere. Ark has discontinued theirs and everyonce else only has the i4 headers for the 06. any news on where i can get a i4 header for an 08 that will work with my Borla cat-back exhast? Or will i have to make due with a 06 that will fit? And if that is the case which ones fit? And same on the spacer, shark racing is the only one i can find.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I recently bought a 04 tibby with the 2.0L. It had installed on it a AEM cool air. What stage clutch/flywheel would you recommend for daily driving/street racing here and there?Budget helps.. I like to drive aggressivly when I get the chance. I want something that I can install so I already have it installed when I finally do tuning and such to it....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey!
Brand new here, just bought my 08 2.0 GS (I think) March 4th. The place I bought it from couldn't pin point the actual model but that seems the most common reference I've found matching my VIN online. Its on the basic side of things so it will give me the opportunity to put my own stamp on it. I just wish I had researched a little more and gone with a better model for down the road power. I thought this post was super helpful! I have always had an interest in modifying a car one day and initially did not know where to begin. This is a great read for all new individuals to the scene.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hey!
Brand new here, just bought my 08 2.0 GS (I think) March 4th. The place I bought it from couldn't pin point the actual model but that seems the most common reference I've found matching my VIN online. Its on the basic side of things so it will give me the opportunity to put my own stamp on it. I just wish I had researched a little more and gone with a better model for down the road power. I thought this post was super helpful! I have always had an interest in modifying a car one day and initially did not know where to begin. This is a great read for all new individuals to the scene.
seconded. I just got my 06 4cylinder gs and already working on the I/E/H
not running a v6 doesnt bother me to much especially the price i payed for this one.:dance_bandwagon:

·
Registered
231 Posts
WOW, this is great info, I'm currently working on getting my I/H/E done before I go boosted, but I probably won't get headers if I'm going boost in the future, so i don't buy something then just get rid of it later, I'll also definitely be getting a FI/C because if you're going to go boost, why not already have the tuner installed to make it easier on yourself :wiggle:

201 - 220 of 240 Posts