Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so when I was installing my headers and my buddy and I noticed that the little cover that covers the hole that lets you look at the flywheel is missing(hyundai was the last ones under my car before this point). Does anyone know the part number for this. I've been trying to get the dealership to figure it out but the parts manager is new, so I bet you guys can guess how much success I'm having.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Ok, so when I was installing my headers and my buddy and I noticed that the little cover that covers the hole that lets you look at the flywheel is missing(hyundai was the last ones under my car before this point). Does anyone know the part number for this. I've been trying to get the dealership to figure it out but the parts manager is new, so I bet you guys can guess how much success I'm having.
When we took the clutch out 2 weeks ago on my car mine was gone too. Im curiouse to know if debris got in there to make it fail earlyier.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Soo anyone know the part number? Also bagpiper could you take and post a pic of yours? I am going to try to make a cover this weekend. It'd be really appreciated if I had an idea of what I am trying to make.

·
Registered
5,243 Posts
Soo anyone know the part number? Also bagpiper could you take and post a pic of yours? I am going to try to make a cover this weekend. It'd be really appreciated if I had an idea of what I am trying to make.

I'll get the pic this evening for you. Honestly, you're better off getting the part form crooked "h" though. It sticks in on the left, and has a locking tab you depress on the right. Just a suggestion, tell the dealer when they worked on it last time, they left that piece off and you want another one. I had a 3rd window motor installed in mine under warranty, and 2 months later when I was cleaning the door with armor all, the tweeter spun around. Irealized when the dealer worked on it they broke on e of the post off the tweeter. I told them about and the y put a new tweeter on.

If nothing else, they have to have a trx. around there somewhere you could show them.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey the dealership just got the part number since it printed on the part. He's gonna order one. Thanks though. Up until then they made it sound impossible to find the part number.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Heres the part number incase anyone needs it: 21514-37110

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.