Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Probably my third/fourth time painting my calipers in the last 10 months. This time I have rotors coming, so I completely took the calipers off!

You can't really tell by the pic, but they turned out pretty good. Some of them crazed in a few spots, but a little touch-up will have them looking great. I'll probably have a mess trying to get them back on the car again, since I suck!

Anyone know what these little things are called? Also, two are bigger than the rest!? I had them in a jar with a bunch of bolts and sprayed some sort of solvent in there, they enlarged!? I'm pretty sure, they use to be even bigger!? Check the second/third one out. Maybe they were like that, I don't know! ; )

·
Banned
314 Posts
Sometimes a short time in the freezer can bring them back to semi "normal" size. Enough to were you can use them again.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, I was in the process of cleaning them, and I left them in the jar. ; ) As you can see, the rest still have paint from me painting my calipers yellow and red in the past. ; ) I'll just hit up the dealership. I'm sure they'll be like a dollar/piece.. Thanks for the replies. Oh, they use to be huge, but they're are just a little bigger than the rest now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.