Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can someone take a pic. of the spark plug wire order to make sure mine are right.....its that or I bad a bad wire....the stock wires worked fine, but my hotwires wont.....

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
any set of wires should be just long enough to reach the matching spark plug hole, also each OEM wire should be labelled with a number that matches a number on the coil pack. Worse comes to worse just put the wires side by side one at a time and find out where it goes.

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
hotwires were bad? just that set or do they not work in general with turbo? I have seen other boosted tibs with them on.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
noo...one of my wires of all of them died., guess it fried...there not worth the money or problems get some mangicores, or mangastars wires...

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
...or OEMs. Funny. I've heard alot of weird things about the Hotwires and F/I applications. Glad you're rolling again!

-BRR

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks BRR- yeah i know...i was reading bad things about them i got manigcore wires today on....my OEM had 50,000mi on them....they completely messed up my car when they when bad it was misfiring, throwing a blinking cel...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts