Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Choice 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm looking to get some new rims for Lauren and wanted your guy's opinion on which rims look the best out of the 5 have narrowed it down to. I have never made a poll thread so hopefully this works. Thanks.

One more thing, what rim sizes work best for stock suspension setup without having to worry about rubbing, will 18 in work or would you suggest 17?

Choice 1

Choice 2

Choice 3

Choice 4

Choice 5

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
None. Black and dark gun metal dont go with silver. White or silver is what you need

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't know, I think it matches pretty well.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do you guys think I should go 17 in or 18 in?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Normally, I like all dark rims, however, in these pictures, it seems kind of.. boring I guess? I like the ones with the machined lips. But it all depends on where you want to attract attention on the car. All Black /dark rims = more attention on the actual car.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Normally, I like all dark rims, however, in these pictures, it seems kind of.. boring I guess? I like the ones with the machined lips. But it all depends on where you want to attract attention on the car. All Black /dark rims = more attention on the actual car.
Hmmmm... never thought of it like that but I agree with you 100%

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
I personally don't like machined lips, split spokes, or mesh wheels. That leaves 3 or 4 for my vote.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I wasn't to fond on 3 or 4 but the more I look at them and see what you guys are voting along with my friends and relatives, I like them more and more.

·
Registered
287 Posts
If I had to choose, which it seems that I do, I would go with choice 2, lowered on coils of course. Too much wheel gap on those rims just looks off. And as far as size, more than likely 18 with the required spacers to make it sit flush with the edges of the wheel-wells

·
Registered
210 Posts
17x9 +30 rota torques. In white finish. Your welcome lol I bought work cr Kai's in white and I love the look, rota is the same exact design

·
Registered
957 Posts
Choice 3, I'm a big fan of gunmetal on silver

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks guys

·
Registered
6,607 Posts
Choice 3. And 18" fit fine even lowered.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Yeah I'm not really a fan of these but I'm real picky when it comes to rims which is probably why I haven't bought any yet lol I def say silver rims are the way to go with a silver tib

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
are you really set on Drag brand wheels?
That's the thing, I need to look around more. When I see drag wheels I think of teenagers with riced out civics. Know of any good places for rims that are $150 or less per rim?

·
Registered
48 Posts
You can get 17 in. xxr 527's in flat or chromium black on ebay for around 650ish with free shipping if you like the look of them, I think the width is pretty wide though, like 8.25 or something is the smallest width.
Edit: Just kidding I just looked and there are several sets for 530 give or take a little.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks guys.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts