Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

Which Filter

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have learned that almost all oil based filters clog the MAF sensor, intake intself, and that oil even gets into the intake manifold.. so in light of that would not a dry filter work better..

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I have learned that almost all oil based filters clog the MAF sensor, intake intself, and that oil even gets into the intake manifold.. so in light of that would not a dry filter work better..
the oil in the intake manifold comes from the valve covers and is normal. Seafoam, and an oil catch can should solve that problem.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I like Injen because it works well. I know Fujita sucks in more air, because I had both. (I know I don't know for sure, but I think they do...puhahahaha)

Anyways, I think Fujita is little risky. It has hole on the top of the intake that suppose to cusk in more air, but it's hole with no filtering going on. I actually like the sound of the Fujita set up better, sounds better than Injen.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.