Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

Which Filter

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
EVERYONE READ MY NEW POST!!!!! Poll on best CAI Filter...

everybody please vote what, in your opinion, and by experience, is the best CAI filter to get for reliability an HP...

·
AKA TidalWaveTiburon
768 Posts
I personally love K & N.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have learned that almost all oil based filters clog the MAF sensor, intake intself, and that oil even gets into the intake manifold.. so in light of that would not a dry filter work better..

·
Registered
735 Posts
I have the Weapon R Secret intake filter and it has a deep deep wail to it at WOT. Its sounds awesome in my opinion.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I have learned that almost all oil based filters clog the MAF sensor, intake intself, and that oil even gets into the intake manifold.. so in light of that would not a dry filter work better..
the oil in the intake manifold comes from the valve covers and is normal. Seafoam, and an oil catch can should solve that problem.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I like Injen because it works well. I know Fujita sucks in more air, because I had both. (I know I don't know for sure, but I think they do...puhahahaha)

Anyways, I think Fujita is little risky. It has hole on the top of the intake that suppose to cusk in more air, but it's hole with no filtering going on. I actually like the sound of the Fujita set up better, sounds better than Injen.

·
Premium Member
2,685 Posts
If you're strictly looking for the filter versus a CAI, you are aware that the Injen uses a K&N filter, aren't you?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts