• Just buy new rims

Votes: 3 37.5%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Guys,

I was looking into painting my stock rims black (pearl), but wasn't sure if it would look ok with the T wheel caps. Thoughts?

·
Registered
7,659 Posts
give it a whirl and if it looks bad take them out for the stock caps and paint those.

I don't know why, but the f/l2 16" rims painted black on a black tib actually look fair... someone around here has it on their tib.

edit: found the pic

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! I remember seeing that a couple months ago. I'll probably give it a shot before the month is out. Maybe if it looks crappy with the "regular" T caps, I could send all of my badges to FFF to get them painted gray or something that would match better...

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Not sure how it would look with the T caps, but I voted just get new rims. That was however before i took a look at the picture Valkare put up which doesn't look that bad on a black tib. I would still just get a nice set of rims, and go for a silver polished look & add some chrome door handles. They look so nice on the darker tib.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not sure how it would look with the T caps, but I voted just get new rims. That was however before i took a look at the picture Valkare put up which doesn't look that bad on a black tib. I would still just get a nice set of rims, and go for a silver polished look & add some chrome door handles. They look so nice on the darker tib.
Yeah, good point. I'll have to see how the $$ situation is before I decide. Thanks for the input.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts