Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
nice, now go to floridatibs.com and become a member on those boards to meet new ppl near u.......lookin good tho

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yellowwasabi said:
any mods yet?
Nothing yet, just the tint. I have been looking all over the place, nothing really screaming at me yet, once I see that thing that I must have, I will have it, oh, yes, it will be mine. Heh.

:bigmono:

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Must be really hot in FL, your Tiburon badge is melting off...lol...Looks sharp!

-BRR

·
Registered
720 Posts
Hoooo-Rah! Nice Shark Marine!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
staw512 said:
wooo stock tibby goodness
Yea, I know, I even got the damned license plate cover from where I got her still, heh. My roommate thinks they should pay us for advertising for them, so he always removes everything saying anything about the car or where he got it. Until I get something sharper though, that'll do for now. Thinking of getting a Marine license plate cover, with the shield that prevents the law from getting the good photos of the tag from the air or the highway cams.

:3_usehead

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
brandonp51 said:
pinstripes FTL.

nice ride. that black is clean.
let the modding begin!
Heh, cool, I have people voting on whether or not to remove the pinstripes on floridatibs.com right now. My girlfriend likes it, and pretty much everyone else hates it (them). So far, the voting is 2-0 in favor of losing them.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts