Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i just got some meguire's hard wax and put it on until it hazed.. i then took the porter cable and went over it.. my sister's bf is a rep for zaino so i might be getting a lot of stuff from him... i need to by more applicator pads for the porter cable so i can actually polish the hell out of the car and wax it

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
byron said:
i just got some meguire's hard wax and put it on until it hazed.. i then took the porter cable and went over it.. my sister's bf is a rep for zaino so i might be getting a lot of stuff from him... i need to by more applicator pads for the porter cable so i can actually polish the hell out of the car and wax it

indeed.......it looks good as is.......and what polishing compound do plan to polish it with

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
i need to get one of those so badly lol
my car has so many swirl marks it's not funny

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i talked to my sister's bf, and he said that i won't need a buffer to put on the zaino polish, but i could if i want to... i guess it doesn't make a difference.. i've seen some of the results of zaino stuff, and i must say, i'm impressed... in the sunlight, it shines so bright, that i have to squint

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.