Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

Possible Complete Part-Out Next Spring!!!!

1K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  sewer04tib 
#1 · (Edited)

So I've been thinking a lot and I may be doing a complete part out next spring. Modding seen is getting old and since I'm getting married soon its time to move on from modding....will need a lot of stock parts in return to replace wht I part out. When and if I do I will post in forsale section. Potential parts I'm letting go are......

-Rims 18's & 17's---Will Need stock 17's
-Road Runs Front lip
-All Blk leather Seats
-07/08 Speedo has Blue/White Everyone wants
-Poly Motor Mount Insert
-Anytime Fog Light Mod
-Tuscani Blk/Silver Badges
-Tiburon Hatch Cover Plates
-Blk leather door panels with Silver Accents--Have extra Panels
-FL Headlights w/Eyelines wired for 03/04-will want 03-04 clear corner in return
-8k HID's
-Tinted Tails with Brake and turn signal Red out--need Oem tails in return
-Injen CAI
-Obx i4 headers-Need stock
-Complete Tsudo Catback Exhaust for i4-Need stock in return
-Blk Mirrors-Looking for Silver swap
-Blk Door Handles-Silver swap also
-Blk gas cap & ring--Silver swap

Sure there's more once I figure everything out.....

*********Again so everyone knows and understands this is a thread to gain interest to see who would be interested in the parts I have listed. Once I know for sure and if go thru with it, I will be posting a full partout in FS thread. Thanx again.***********

See less See more
#8 · (Edited)
Everyone there is pics in my member profile thread. Search for it and will see pics of everything. Pics of the rims and FL's are in there

Also these FL's are already pre-wired for 03-04! If u buy FL's you then have to open them up to wire them up. Just saying

#12 ·
If I do this partout everything has to go, I don't want to part out half the stuff and have half a modded car left make sense!!! Everything will need to be parted not a few parts..pointless to have a partout then

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.