Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

Possible Full Part-out 2006 Tib SE V6 6spd

929 views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  Sparr10 
#1 ·
I was T-boned pretty good this morning on the way to work and I have to have an insurance adjuster look at the car. I was hit on the driver side so everything on that side minus the glass, tires, wheels and gill are smashed. The fate of my car is most likely grim, if this is so I will most likely buy the car back but only if people are interested in buying parts off the car for cheap plus the cost of shipping. No dibs, money talks louder than false promises lol. With that said If you are interested please let me know. I will update this thread as often as possible. I have my appointment with my insurance adjuster on wed Dec 26th. at 8:30am so I will know after that point what the fate of the Tib is.

#2 ·
Wow man, that really sucks. I'm sorry to hear about the car. Any chance you could list what you may have aftermarket wise if a partout occurs? I may be interested in some things I've been needing OEM wise as well. Hopefully everyone involved was okay!

#4 ·
Car only has 46,000 mi
Keeping the Engine and Transmission, unless you make me an offer I cannot refuse, I plan on getting another Tib with high miles. I should be getting close to about 15 grand if the car is totaled out.

Besides what is listed below everything is OEM
The Driver side fender and door are toast

Aftermarket Parts:

EBay Catback Exhaust with stock tips (not for sale)

Led Tails (Recently Smoked out)
Eyelids
17x7.5 Redline 123 Wheels
17x7.5 Hotwheels Octane Wheels
17x7 Stock Wheels (Willing to trade for 16" stock you pay shipping)
Diode Dynamic (DD) LED License Plate Lights (White)
DD LED Trunk Light (Red)
DD E-Brake Plate (Tuscani)
DD Ignition Ring (Tuscani "T")
DD Mission Plate (Tuscani Badge)
DD Fog Light Always on Relay (Never used)
DD LED resistors (Never Used)
Custom Made 1" Drop Springs Powder Coated Blue (before being powder coated they were on my friends car for 1 week for testing purposes only)(yes they work beautifully)
17" Tuscani Center Caps
Tuscani Badge (Front and Back)
LED Switchback turn signal bulbs (Never Used)

#9 ·
Perhaps price for the ECU? :)

#11 ·
Dibs on the bumper money in PayPal ready to go when you are. What's the condition of the paint so I can know to start saving for paint or not.

#12 ·
So the word from my agent is, $7000 in damages were done to the Tib, they are not totaling the car. It will be getting fixed. No frame damage has been done. I didn't really notice it but she also hit my wheel causing the spindle to be damaged as well as a few other steering components. They said had there been another $1000 or more in damages they would have totaled the car. I have pictures of the car I'm just waiting for my buddy to email them to me.

Sorry I have not been on in the last few days to check this thread I recently learned my folks are splitting up and have been having a hard time dealing with life at the moment.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.