Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

301 - 305 of 305 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
You can find them in black. The more I searched, the more parts came in a bundle. So look for one where they're all together. I have an '04 and some of the parts said '06-'08 but they fit mine just the same.
Thanks! I'll search here in a bit.
...althiugh, you wouldn't have happened to stumbled across any air cover vents, did ye? :p

·
Registered
491 Posts
Been doing a couple little things here and there. I finally got my floor mats replaced (thank you junkyard, was much needed), Mishimoto weighted shift knob, little different shift boot (again, thank you junkyard) and coolest of all a set of aluminum vent rings (also thank you junkyard); all cost me $10. Couple little scratches here and there that still need some fixing :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Been doing a couple little things here and there. I finally got my floor mats replaced (thank you junkyard, was much needed), Mishimoto weighted shift knob, little different shift boot (again, thank you junkyard) and coolest of all a set of aluminum vent rings (also thank you junkyard); all cost me $10. Couple little scratches here and there that still need some fixing :)
Everything looks cool, the only thing I've changed is the shift knob. Well this is only my personal opinion)

301 - 305 of 305 Posts