Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

421 - 440 of 447 Posts

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
WOW!!
I dont plan to do anything speaker wise I have nice infinity speakers front and rear and the set up sounds great to me, BUT, I love looking at these set ups, this one takes the cake, very cool, where is your spare?
The one with a motor to move it is ingenious and very clean too, but this one just screams custom fabrication and it looks pro.
Very nice man.
Lump
My spare is still in the car, just under the sub enclosure and amplifiers. In case I need it I have to remove sub enclosure, blue panel over the amplifiers and lift the board with them and take it out. I just need help of one person to lift the box as it's very heavy and I can't do it myself.
If policeman wants to see my spare he will have to help me lol :3_coool:

·
Registered
2 Posts

Theres some LED's behind the sub that change color every time a bass note hits

It has a motor that puts my entire system in my back seat so i can get to the spare and have a **** load of trunk space if needed

Cant go wrong with the Tuscani emblem which will be painted either gold and silver or white and black
Could you pm me, I was wondering about this sub box and setup, I am really interested in it lol

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
^^ alll... those... wires....

please get back to use when you finish the install!

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Quite a popular thread here lol... funny to see my last post and how much has changed since March 2016. Here's how it looks now. I was looking into finding a smaller box for a while but realized I could lay this one on it's "back" and it would fit under the rearmost hatch area.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Quite a popular thread here lol... funny to see my last post and how much has changed since March 2016. Here's how it looks now. I was looking into finding a smaller box for a while but realized I could lay this one on it's "back" and it would fit under the rearmost hatch area.
that sub looks dope, how's it working for ya?

good job with the fire extinguisher.. safety first :wink2:

421 - 440 of 447 Posts