Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have an 03 gt. i started my car this morning the clock was at 1 am. and their is no power to the radio. i cant change the time on the clock and it resets it self after about 10 to 15 min of driving. also when the key is on acc, when i hit the window buttons the clock resets it self. the radio is an aftermarket cd/dvd, but it has been working for the laast 3 months. when i start the car the speedo needle jumps to 120 for a few seconds then falls to 0. the tach will jump around for a few sec then fall to idle. the other two guages do the same thing. the only thing that i have changes is the battery, a few days ago. the car starts fine, and ive disconnected the batery and reconnected it. still the peoblem is there.

thanks for any help

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
If you go into your fuse box inside the car, look to the left and you will see a big yellow fuse. That is probably blown.

·
Registered
757 Posts
^^^ yea, i had the same exact problem, my fuse was blown and nothing electrical worked in my car. take the yellow one out and put a new fuse inside and you'll be set.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks alot guys, problem solved

1 - 4 of 4 Posts