Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For anybody who has owned or used the Shark Racing Angel Eye headlights that use the EL wire, or wire wrapped around instead of the LED's. Does anybody know what might cause them not to function. The headlights work fine, but the angel eye's are not turning on. There seems to be an extra set of wires running from the harness that the bulb plugs into, is that all that is needed to make the angel eyes work? Any input would be greatly appreciated since these were bought used from another member and I'm trying to figure out what may be wrong with them. Thanks,

-Brandon Hamilton

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
La de dah..I suppose there's not too many people who would have wanted to pay that almost $500 new price on these things. In any event, if anybody has any ideas I'm still unsure. Once again these are the ones with the neon wire instead of LEDs I believe. Thanks,

-Brandon Hamilton

·
Registered
3 Posts
i bought the LED angel eye headlights for my 07 and i noticed the other day 3 of the lower led's on around the high beam lights are flickering every now and then. and they are not emailing me back -_- and does anyone else have a serious condensation issue with them in cold weather? there sealed off in the back i had to modify the cover in the back because i have hid kits but my driver side will fog up and have a great amount of water on the inside of the headlight. ive taken it out and blew dry it and re sealed it and it still does it. not two issues i feel i should be having paying 480.00 for them -_- anyone have any answers?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.