Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I'm starting a project to add tuscani badge on front fender over the turn signal. The shape of the fender will perfectly fit with a badge here.

It will be made of metal, press for 3d like original and coated. See the sample pretty much close to final state. The height is about 3".

I'm wanting to make this as a very limited edition, i searching for people up for this project. What do you think about that ?

Attachments

·
Registered
170 Posts
I agree, make the background either a solid color or make the lines much more subtle.
You could also make a silver-gray outline around the badge to better replicate the official "T"

·
Registered
138 Posts
Try to modernize it. Maybe look at what other automakers are putting on their super cars. I think maybe just the T with outline and no background.

Also, consider what the best Tib would look like with aftermarket parts and design the emblem to harmonize with those parts. For example, chrome probably not desirable.

Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
how about turning the turn signal lens into a t-badge with a clip on or stick-on overlay or an internal T shaped filter inside the lens?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1 - 10 of 10 Posts