Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
11,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone interested in a ps3 before i put it on ebay. im going tommorow morning to pick up my preorder. and it will be posted that afternoon/evening unless i hear otherwise.

comes with resistance: fall of man

2600 shipped

·
Registered
735 Posts
staw512 said:
anyone interested in a ps3 before i put it on ebay. im going tommorow morning to pick up my preorder. and it will be posted that afternoon/evening unless i hear otherwise.

2600 shipped
Give you 720.00 if its the 60gb

·
Registered
819 Posts
When I checked a couple weeks ago they seemed to be selling for about $1500.00 on average. I wish I bought one to sell. :(

Good luck Staw. Let us know how you make out.

·
Registered
11,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
2600 is a lil below the prices on ebay. most on ebay are 2800ish, so i figured a couple hudnred less since i wouldnt pay ebay fees..

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
lmao, that is the f*cking most retarted thing I have ever seen!

Not dissing you staw, just saying, anyone who would pay $2600 for a video game console, is a freaking loser; nuff said.

·
Banned
2,605 Posts
openthewell said:
lmao, that is the f*cking most retarted thing I have ever seen!

Not dissing you staw, just saying, anyone who would pay $2600 for a video game console, is a freaking loser; nuff said.
werd up to that.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
haha almost 100 million. thats a legal contract too :)

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
breaker said:
haha almost 100 million. thats a legal contract too :)
I hope that kid sues the high bidder if he falls through! Serves him right!

·
Registered
792 Posts
$2600...... i think if tiburon owners had that much money, it would be going towards boost... not some video game console... which we can have in a couple of months for a third of the price you're asking... throw it up on ebay where people don't have brains..

·
Registered
202 Posts
the seller was not very smart for allowing people with 0 and negative feedback to bid on his stuff, so it serves him right..

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
anyone that pays more then retail of $600 is a tool just like you for offerring for way more then what you paid....LOSER!

·
Banned
312 Posts
Dude... no reason to call him a tool. There are plenty of morons on this forum.. maybe one of them is a PS3 loving moron. I saw one sell for 5,500 yesterday. If I had thought of it, I'd have done the same thing.

·
Registered
120 Posts
staw512 said:

2600 shipped
For what there going for on ebay, that is a reasonable price man, put it on ebay and get more man.

·
Registered
11,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yup, got it sitting right here, its gonna be on ebay in 5 mins. on a side note, that sucker weighs a ton

1 - 20 of 40 Posts