Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ps3 20gb with Tony Hawk P8, and Call of duty 3, 2 year warranty from best buy, I dont want to hear any thing about ps3's on ebay, prices will go up towards christmas, also theres no more until march. Good Deal People

New lowered Price 850 with xbox 360 trade, or 1100

·
Registered
321 Posts
you can tell the system is really good when EVERYONE who bought it is trying to sell it

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
:3_offtopi shows some respect, you guys have mashed this thread.

EDIT: Well said my friend. Just because you stood up, I won't diminish your post count by deleting your post. It can stay ;)

·
Premium Member
5,501 Posts
So is this thing brand new in the unopened box? I just purchased my second PS3 and am looking to grab a few more. I'm only about 40 minutes south of you and could pick it up personally and give you cash. However, I'll only offer $800 for it if it is brand new....PM me if you're interested...

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i only took it out to snap pics and boot it up with a game to make sure there werent any glitches, i spent 800 myself i want to make a little profit

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
ItaliaTib2k3 said:
So is this thing brand new in the unopened box? I just purchased my second PS3 and am looking to grab a few more. I'm only about 40 minutes south of you and could pick it up personally and give you cash. However, I'll only offer $800 for it if it is brand new....PM me if you're interested...
May I ask why u are buying so many ps3's?

·
Pete: The Man
4,366 Posts
Thread cleaned up. This guy has the right to ask what he wants. If you don't like it, please move on. Stop posting irrelevent and underminding comments in his thread.

·
Premium Member
2,756 Posts
Do Not Post In This Thread Unless You Have A Product Question Or Are Interested In Buying. Do Not Lowball, Do Not Comment That You Can Get It Somewhere Else. Posting These Things Is A Violation Of Site Rules And You Will Be Temporarily Banned From Nt.com
A Moderator Has Posted In This Thread Already Concerning This Issue. This Is Your Only Warning.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts