Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since im going NA, I think Pulleys should fit in here somewhere. Only ones im able to find, however, are AEM, Unorthodox (?) and NGM (But NGM isnt a full kit).

...Im impressed with the results ive seen on some of my buddies' cars (not tibs) with pulleys from unorthodox, but cant seem to find em....

·
Registered
188 Posts
i have a SFR UD pulley for my 06 V6, works great, more low end power, and only a couple hours for the install, would have been less but i didnt sketch the path of the belt before and had to figure that part out again, the aftermarket belt for it was also only 15$

·
Registered
605 Posts
the underdrive pulley is a great upgrade for the tib , instant power and very noticable

im not sure if theres a better mod for the money

·
Registered
3,704 Posts
Question for you guys on this. I have the SFR set (UD & OD) and since its underdriving my accessories (ie: water pump) would it void warranties?

Maybe I should just ask my dealer before installing :3_frusty:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Where is the best place to buy a UD Pulley?? Cause I hear so much good things about it... and Im thinking about getting it after I buy some headers

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Spitzer said:
Question for you guys on this. I have the SFR set (UD & OD) and since its underdriving my accessories (ie: water pump) would it void warranties?

Maybe I should just ask my dealer before installing :3_frusty:
That and how noticeable is the effect on power steering?

·
Registered
479 Posts
Wow, was just gonna post on this subject and the questions listed, so free bump for answers.

·
Registered
188 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts