Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
^^^ Sweet. I'm definitely going to pick this up in the spring!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Great push start system. works on manual transmission. I did the DIY video for Wooriel. great guy and a great product.

The one feature i love the most is walking to the car and it unlocks the car for you. No need to fumble for keys or remote unlocks.

I don't know how i lived without this system. lol

Here's a pic of the button installed.

*edit
also i'm working on the features video which hopefully i'll have finished by this weekend.

Mike
Thank you Mike for the pics~ :3_pimatyo

·
Registered
160 Posts
Whats with the digital keypad? Do I need that mounted to my windshield or something or is that something that can be hidden? Im just not crazy about having a digital keypad in my windshield and also, what is it used for exactly?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Whats with the digital keypad? Do I need that mounted to my windshield or something or is that something that can be hidden? Im just not crazy about having a digital keypad in my windshield and also, what is it used for exactly?
it is for accessing different features and unlocking your car in case you forget the remote etc.
if you don't want it up there you could just put it under the dash. I have mine there but never actaully used it after it was set up.

Mike

21 - 24 of 24 Posts