Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Swim away fishes...
5,421 Posts
They look awesome. What keeps someone from just unbolting them and stealing them? I'm curious because I have thought of getting something like that.

I know the m3 mirrors on my probe have really bad visibility, but you get used to them. Its sort of like driving a car with tinting windows for the first time at night, you just have to adjust.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Guess you were lucky... the seller seems like doesnt have nay ebay feedback and you still received the product okay...

I usually dont buy anything if the seller has either none or small number of feedback...

:)

·
Sam:Moderator of the Dead
2,220 Posts
c-man said:
They look awesome. What keeps someone from just unbolting them and stealing them? I'm curious because I have thought of getting something like that.

I know the m3 mirrors on my probe have really bad visibility, but you get used to them. Its sort of like driving a car with tinting windows for the first time at night, you just have to adjust.
Kinda what I was thinking...somebody comes up and says....hmmm those are some nice mirrors, I think I will take them.

·
Registered
273 Posts
How long di it take to get them from K land?

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the comments, I just drove with them at night and they were not too bad, I had them adjusted almost right, and my blind spots are fine. As for theft, I put some threadlocker on the bolts once I got them where I wanted, the blue stuff so they can still come off, but not without tools. I love them so far, just need to clay bar around where the old mirror gasket used to sit. I got these from Cali so I received them in 3 days!

·
Premium Member
5,501 Posts
Man, you actually sent money to a seller with "1" feedback? The way E-bay is these days, you're darn lucky to have received them! (No wonder why nobody else bid on them)

Honestly....be more careful next time or you're gonna get ripped off.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Personal opinion.....just doesnt do it for me. I like the stock mirrors. Better yet, get the stock-style carbon fiber mirrors.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
jasontib777 said:
Personal opinion.....just doesnt do it for me. I like the stock mirrors. Better yet, get the stock-style carbon fiber mirrors.
Never seen stock style carbon fiber mirrors. To me the tib mirrors were always too big for the car, I like the way these make the car look.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.