Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i put on a rear mussa strut bar last night ... was a *****... then all said and done i couldent retract the seat belts to mount them back up on top of the silver frame they mount on on top of the strut tower .... if anyone knows that little light inside the black "carpeted molding"
i hit it with a wrench "it was on" and i dont know if it was from that but the radio dont work the clock on top of center consol dont work the interior lights dont work and the alarm
the climate control turns on "reset to Celcius " the windows work and sunroof horn ....
anyone got any clue ? couldent find any burnt out fuses
and i cant figure out how to remount the seat belts in the back the seat belt rolled up into it and it wount pull back out

ANY ideas ???
thanks

"
06 2.7 elisa Mussa dual canister exhaust Fujita f5 CAI tuscani sidesteps CF interior front and rear mussa strut bars

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
As for the seatbelts they will retract but you have to pull them in the direct line back up to where they latched. There are ball bearings in it and if you pull at the wrong angle they wont release. As for your electrical problem i have no idea.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Double check your fuses. I had something similar to this happen on my old car and i thought i didnt blow one but sure enough I did.

·
Slortchus Maximus Non-Adminus
7,099 Posts
Check BOTH fuse boxes if you haven't done so already.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Jimmo said:
i put on a rear mussa strut bar last night ... was a *****... then all said and done i couldent retract the seat belts to mount them back up on top of the silver frame they mount on on top of the strut tower .... if anyone knows that little light inside the black "carpeted molding"
i hit it with a wrench "it was on" and i dont know if it was from that but the radio dont work the clock on top of center consol dont work the interior lights dont work and the alarm
the climate control turns on "reset to Celcius " the windows work and sunroof horn ....
and i cant figure out how to remount the seat belts in the back the seat belt rolled up into it and it wount pull back out

ANY ideas ???
thanks

"
06 2.7 elisa Mussa dual canister exhaust Fujita f5 CAI tuscani sidesteps CF interior front and rear mussa strut bars

As for your fuses, the BCM fuse is responsible for those problems. Now I'm not sure if they changed the fuse configuration cause I have an 04 and you have an 06. In my Tib the BCM fuse is on the lower left hand side of the steering wheel. Now take off the cover and when you look at the fuses there should be a RED 10 amp fuse in a yellow cover. This is located on the far left hand side of the fuse panel. Pull the yellow cover back and then you can replace the fuse. This will correct the problems you are having.

Daniel

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
damn thanks alot guys i sat there and p[ulled everyone of them fuses out exct for the one in the yellow casing HA! dident know what it was it took a pair of pliars to get it out put it popped and the seatbelt holding at the right angle worked 2 thanks alot

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Jimmo said:

ANY ideas ???
thanks

"
I did the same thing.

You have to take it back to the dealer to get a fuse you can't change fixed....

It should be free if you are still under warranty

1 - 8 of 8 Posts