Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the link to the for sale thread.

http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1572257#post1572257

BTW: Headers are legal in WA state, where my car is registered, just so there is no post whoring :3_vliegen

I have a Mussa Single Exhaust for a V6 fitted that I'm gauging interest, because I'm putting up for sale.

The exhaust will be for sale, starting January 16th, 2007. This is because Winter Break for my University is coming up soon and I won't be around my vehicle for the entire break (since I'll be upstate for vacation). The good news for you here online is that gives you plenty of time to think about and save money for the exhaust.

The reason for the sale of my exhaust is that, I'm planning on getting a set of headers for my machine and will need a different exhaust system to fit with it. Rather than pitch it up on EBAY, I'd rather give my NT accociates first dibs on it.

The part will be for sale for $350 dollars, plus shipping and handling.

However, because I am getting a set of headers soon (after the Jan sale date), I really could use some help with the installation. So, if anyone in the NorCal area purchases the exhaust and will help me install the headers, I will take 10% (35 dollars) off the sale price, ship the unit myself (since I'd be driving it over there), AND help you install your exhaust onto your car as well :)

Overview.

Mussa Single V6 Exhaust for Sale = $350 plus shipping

if you live in NorCal and will help install the headers (or has a friend who will help install headers and my new exhaust) = 315 dollars, free shipping and free installation of Mussa Single)

Post here or PM if interested

-Davin

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This is the right thread, if a mod could delete the other one, that would be great :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts