Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
I think crowers cams offer a little more HP gain on the top end. If I remember right moglous said it's a 40 hp gain but you lose a little hp on the lower end. As for nxtgen I'm not sure exactly the hp gain from them but they are both plug and play from my understanding. The stage II from nxtgen arent plug and play they require head work as I think it's a little more aggresive.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
any dyno sheets in existence for the NGM cams (both stages) vs. the Crower cams?

·
Premium Member
3,782 Posts
That would involve the existence of a before and after dyno for the Nextgen cams, and I don't think I have seen any.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
lostdestiny14 said:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/309045/13 -dingleweed is the only person i seen who had the stg. 1 ngm cams. He has some dynos on his page.

Malogus is one of the few guys who can post up results of before and after of his cams. I think he just posted a couple in the recent k-spec 200+ whp thread

Thanks for the dingleweed post. I'll check that out. I think I have seen Malogus post a while back. It seems that cams are going to be making a big impact now that there are more people staying NA. That is also the route I will be taking so the more information I can soak up, the better.

·
Banned
2,031 Posts
SuperSaiyan said:
Thanks for the dingleweed post. I'll check that out. I think I have seen Malogus post a while back. It seems that cams are going to be making a big impact now that there are more people staying NA. That is also the route I will be taking so the more information I can soak up, the better.
Yeah IMO the crowers would be better because of the price. Like you said seems to have more top end, thing is if you get a stage 4 then it gives back a little low end power.

·
Registered
878 Posts
were can i buy the crowers?

·
Registered
878 Posts
??????????????????????

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
sharky1 said:
were can i buy the crowers?
you have to send a stock set of cams to them and they regrind different profiles onto them . its about 370 shipped for me to do it , im not sure what it would be for a puetorican delivery . im not sure of the number , just search for the crower website and im sure they have a number .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts