Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
iv lowered almost every car iv owned.. but iv never done this to a car.. has anyone here ONLY lowered the front of there tiburon and left the rear alone? the back isnt to bad but the gap in the front is killing me.. lol

EDIT- the reason why i wanna do this is because i know how to change the front springs but as for the rear im very un sure about.. when i had my elantra lowered i did the front but my buddy did the rears for me and i didnt really pay attention and now hes in the army.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Tiburon628 said:
iv lowered almost every car iv owned.. but iv never done this to a car.. has anyone here ONLY lowered the front of there tiburon and left the rear alone? the back isnt to bad but the gap in the front is killing me.. lol

EDIT- the reason why i wanna do this is because i know how to change the front springs but as for the rear im very un sure about.. when i had my elantra lowered i did the front but my buddy did the rears for me and i didnt really pay attention and now hes in the army.
if you did the front you can do the rear...its actually easier and the nice thing about the tib being a hatch back is that you can fold the seats and get to the top bolts easier. the only major diff is removing the one bolt for the seatbelt and getting it out of the way.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
i love tilt , do it man do it .
let me know how it affect the handling .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts