Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok well 3rd, 4th, and 5th gear syncros went out of my 5sp tranny...hyundai is going to replace them for free under warranty..my question is my car feel likes the clutch is trying to grab early like when im in first just sitting there unless i have to clutch pedal all the way to the ground it feel like its grabbing. i got clutchmaster fx100(sprung) and clutchmaster flywheel...could this be a slave cylinder problem?

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
When the dealer replaced my oem clutch at 18k, it would creep in 1st gear with the pedal depressed all the way. They said it was fine as they forced it into each of the gears, and that it was under warranty, so have fun. Well it started going out at 25k before I added the blower etc, so so much for warranty, so my fidanza and cm stage 4 will be in Friday 26th.

Sme people have told me that with the aftermarket setup, you have to depress it fully.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well the dealer is going to replace the 3rd 4th and 5th gear syncros in my tranny i am still confused of why it grabs so early though almost like its grabbing all the time even when the clutch is fully depressed

1 - 3 of 3 Posts