Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SO I GOT THE ARK DT-P Coilover System AND MY DRIVER SIDE SOUNDS LIKE IT IS BOUNCING UP AND DOWN AND WHEN I TAKE A CORNER IT SOUNDS LIKE THE SPRING IS CLICKING? WHAT SHOULD I DO

·
Registered
654 Posts
^lol what a help you are

I think what he's trying to say is bring it to someone who knows about coilovers and get it checked out. Maybe something is wrong with the install. Did you do it yourself?

·
Registered
740 Posts
ooohhhhh actually ask 05iontib about this, i know for sure he knows... it has to do something with adjusting the springs correctly at the end of the install, my bf 1SICKTUSC had the same problem you can ask either one of them they should definitely know.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
^lol what a help you are

i think what he's trying to say is bring it to someone who knows about coilovers and get it checked out. Maybe something is wrong with the install. Did you do it yourself?
i had the hyundai delership install them

·
Registered
56 Posts
Ask the Hyundai dealership if they preloaded the coilovers correctly. The spring clicking could also be spring binding.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
I figuerd it out thank you everyone for your help. On the top of the strut the big bolt thAt tightens the spring I did some adjustments to it toKe it for a drive all noise gone I tiguted it so all worked outin the in end. Thanks again if anyone needs help in the future I will be glad to help or take pics

1 - 10 of 10 Posts