Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is there another place where i could get a belt for my SC setup, besides NGM? If I try buying one from his site the shipping says is 300 dollars (that is wrong) and I emailed him and he said he was going to call me but no luck for now.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I have no idea but couldnt you just go by the length of the belt? As in get one the same length.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have no idea but couldnt you just go by the length of the belt? As in get one the same length.
so could anyone know the length for stock crank and 3.4 pulley?

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
No you don't have to buy your belt from ngm. I pick mine all up locally. Price is $10-50 depending on quality. I'll give you part number tomorrow since I don't feel like looking outside at the moment.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No you don't have to buy your belt from ngm. I pick mine all up locally. Price is $10-50 depending on quality. I'll give you part number tomorrow since I don't feel like looking outside at the moment.
ok, waiting on part number

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
Ok last time I bought a belt I got a Dayco Poly Rib. Part number for the dayco is 5060923 or you they can use 6PK2345

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok last time I bought a belt I got a Dayco Poly Rib. Part number for the dayco is 5060923 or you they can use 6PK2345
this can be found at autozone?

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
Yah, any parts store is going to have one or be able to order one. Have them enter in 6PK2345 into the cross reference lookup and they will find their brands.

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
this can be found at autozone?
in this case, the part # is 5060923... the belt is 92.3" long, and is a 6 rib belt. Every auto parts store will have something like this, so no worries there. I would recommend getting a gatorback or equiv. belt because they actually do grip better, but are a touch more $.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
92.3" long belt is for the pulley combo, stock crank and 3.4 pulley? just wanna make sure.

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
yep...........

you know, I think the last time I needed a random belt I went to autozone and the guy said I could return it if it isn't used... as in, if you put it on, and it doesn't fit, take it off and exchange it, but all the searching I did lead me to the belt w/ part #'s from above... 92.3" 6 rib belt.... so just go buy it! ha ha ha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts