Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Okay, i have a 2004 Hyundai Tiburon GTV6, and i just bought a Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch, and i am goign to buy a Fidanza Flywheel, but there are like 7 diff ones on websites, and i was wondering if someone can help me out with getting the right one, i think it's between the HY3, and HY5, some people sasy differant things, but, anyways, my car's birthday is febuary 20th 2004 (thats what it says on my drivers side door), can anyone help me and tell me what kind of slywheel i need, and will it mate with the Centerfoce dual friction clutch good?, i've heard something about dual friction clutches not going with some flywheels, i just hope not the one i want to get, any help i would greatly appriciate, i want to order this tonight, but i want to be sure before i spend alot of money, so please someone help!

Thanks!

Dan.

·
Premium Member
4,080 Posts
Okay, i have a 2004 Hyundai Tiburon GTV6, and i just bought a Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch, and i am goign to buy a Fidanza Flywheel, but there are like 7 diff ones on websites, and i was wondering if someone can help me out with getting the right one, i think it's between the HY3, and HY5, some people sasy differant things, but, anyways, my car's birthday is febuary 20th 2004 (thats what it says on my drivers side door), can anyone help me and tell me what kind of slywheel i need, and will it mate with the Centerfoce dual friction clutch good?, i've heard something about dual friction clutches not going with some flywheels, i just hope not the one i want to get, any help i would greatly appriciate, i want to order this tonight, but i want to be sure before i spend alot of money, so please someone help!

Thanks!

Dan.
Your going to need the HY5 flywheel. It will work fine with the centerforce clutch.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Man! you just made my day lol, i can sleep a little better tonight!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.