Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
NT's Medical Student
1,120 Posts
I believe the quietest exhaust is the borla exhaust.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
staw512 said:
^^^ but it loud and deep when it needs to be( i have the mussa single too)

are u gonna cut ur diffuser?

·
Banned
2,605 Posts
how would it sound it i took the resonator or the second cat off and replace it with a pipe and leave the stock mufflers.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
sweet......

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,456 Posts
staw512 said:
no im not, im working on a custom diffuser cover......
How are you doing that?

I would say that my custom single 2.5" with an Apex'i N1 is the most amazingly sleeper exhaust I've heard. I love it!

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
staw512 said:
youll just have to wait and see ;)
post pics when ur done/......i don't wanna cut my diffuser when i go single.....resale value will go down...lol...

·
Registered
898 Posts
Tiburon628 said:
how would it sound it i took the resonator or the second cat off and replace it with a pipe and leave the stock mufflers.
Ricey and raspy.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Borla all the way. Sounds almost exactly like stock. Just a little deeper and louder if you really get on it. It even looks almost like stock.

·
Registered
464 Posts
DarkSouledSRT said:
Ricey and raspy.
lol having problems with ur car bro???

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Tiburon628 said:

Yeah, I think that would sound kinda nas-t

From what I've heard, the Borla is quiet and gets the most votes. It's a killer company and exhaust system so you cannot go wrong. The other notables are Injen, Mussa, ARK, and I think one of the EBAY exhausts was pretty quiet....the Psudo one I think.

Hey DarkSoul, what's up with the SRT Neon? I believe I detect stress and agrivation in your signature! :3_confuse

1 - 20 of 26 Posts