Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great seller! Have bought two antennas off him and also an Injen SRI. Ships as soon as he receives your payment and its packed well!

A+ seller!

·
Slortchus Maximus Non-Adminus
7,099 Posts
Bought a B&M STS and Espelir Springs from him at great prices, had fast shipping, and two great products.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
bought some greddy wares and perrin antenna. Very great guy

·
Retired Staff
4,860 Posts
Hells yes r100s is the man! I got my B&M STS, Concepto Rear Diffuser, Injen SRI, etc. from him and I've never had any problems. Quick shipping and a great person to deal with.

·
Pete: The Man
4,366 Posts
Woot!!! Got one of the FEW Sparco harness bars through this guy. Great price...great seller :)

·
Registered
386 Posts
bought 2 SRI from R100 Great seller, quick shipping and quick responces A++++++++++++

·
Registered
85 Posts
Great seller, purchased 2 products and had no issues. Fast turn around times, good communication, and the products were exactly as promised. Highly recommend!!!

·
AKA TidalWaveTiburon
768 Posts
One of the Fastest shippers I know. Agree with everyone on this one AWESOME seller

·
Registered
465 Posts
Gonna put my 2 cents in here as well:

Got my Injen SRI from him almost a year ago now. He's very fast to respond, ships quickly, and everything arrives perfectly packaged and exactly as quoted. Gotta a love a guy who supports the community like r100s!

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Great seller with great prices, what more do you want?!

·
Banned
64 Posts
Bought Fujita CAI, Perrin antenna, and T badges from him. Always available to help out and has even installed it all for me.
Thanks for being there r100s

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Oh, I completely forgot about just buying an Injen oil cap from him as well. I'm sure the transaction will go through without any problems.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
i purchased an AFC neo around when they first came out as well as a perrin shorty antenna without incident from him. Actually the antenna came defective but he mailed me a replacement almost immediately and even threw in an extra constellation prize for the delay. A++ service. i couldnt say enough great stuff about this guy. He's a definite asset to NT.com

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
One of the best sellers I have ever worked with...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts