Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

Raced a mazda 6

2K views 43 replies 25 participants last post by  Tuscani77777 
#1 ·
Ok so my dad owns a 2004 mazda 6 and I own a 2003 tiburon gt v6. And we have been dieing to try them out! hes stock and I just got a few small things. It was a SUPER! close race.... like side by side untill his car cut out at 190kph and i kept goin cuz my tib will do like 260kph. I was impressed because hes got 20 more hp then me. Just thought id tell you so when you see a mazda 6 you know you will give em a run.

#9 ·
Street raceing is not condoned here, youwill get eaten alive for posting it, and your headed in an awfuly bad direction having put three street racing posts up in such a short period of time, kid this isnt a honda ricer forum, we are not all about street racing here, matter of fact, that is opposite of what this forum is about. Not trying to bash you, wich you will be shortly hen otters see these, but this forum is about appreciation for tasteful moding of cars, learning about your car, and if your going to race it, doing it at the track and showing proof from vids an time slips. Definatly AGAINST street racing. Hope you know in Canada if you get caught they take your car and crush it.

#16 ·
Dude can i race you , I have a v6 tiburon 04 with cut spring ... hah hah fooled you i just put v6 badges on it to trick ppl. I cut the exhaust so that i can make it loud. I put pvc pipes for my cai. DOOOD i cant go 240 mph but i can go 89mph back to the future

#17 ·
YOU RACED>>?? YOUR CAR? shame on you...why would you do this??? In a car of all things...tis tis tis...lol they have points though..and it is for your safty...one good thing about these forums is not total D-Bags like I went 140 in a 20 and used nos while at a school zone!! GOOOOOWEEEEEHHHAAA!!!! I want to race but waiting till my assassin kit gets in cuz tiburons suck at speed...but I will be opposite of what most people say...if you are in the middle of no where and can't harm anyone else...I personally feel its ok...If people want to be stupid let them? no seatbelt laws? or helmets on motorcycles? Common Sense>ALL!

#18 ·
hahahah man who really cares about people flaming you??
that just means that they have enough time on their hands to be worried about what ur doing and find little pix on the internet. is that suppos to stop a person from doing what they want to ?
honestly who's going to go o man...i better not race this kid at the light ! the guys on the fourm will FLIP OUT!
to each their own man if u wanted to put 20's on ur tib and paint it pupple and pink its all up to you.
also keep posting what you like cuz there are some people on here that are intrested in the fact that our car can beat a mazda 6 basically stock!

so do ur thing and the flamers will burn out eventually !!!

#19 ·
your car does not go 260kph moron, considered you got a few things probbly only i/h/e might not even all of them, probbly maxes out at 220/230kph.

i had some more mods as i/h/e and i maxed out at 240kph.
and your airport runway probbly aint long enuf to reach 240kph either lol thats how slow n/a tibs are.

face it you drive a snail on sleeping pills, so dont come here about your street racing adventures again lol

#20 ·
That's pretty cool you can take your Dad's Mazda 6. Interesting a parent would allow you to drive so fast-

I'm sure that is not an everyday thing and you guys were just really excited to test the two cars against eachother. Nothing wrong with that. Just be careful (like I need to tell you that).

#24 ·
haha I bet half of the people in here, given the chance street race from time to time. Its stupid here, everyone trys to race even if you just have rims hahaha. I think its a stupid move to street race but everyones entitled to there own stupidity. No matter what people are going to be hating on eachother forever so.... :3_hypocri

#26 · (Edited)
Amazing the the stones thrown from glass houses......to the flamers in this forum, grow a sack and shut it......he said straight out that he was at an airport strip that's abandon no less, we've got that out here and it's a great way to street tune a car also. So again street police shut your pie hole or just stay outta the thread, it doesnt matter about his top speed (perhaps embelished just a smidge ) but it's nice to know that the lowly Tib that cost way less than a mazda 6 can maintain a pace with it if not pull on it a little

Reactions: SilverTibbyGT
#28 ·
tell me wagto where did i misinterpid his words?

lol anyway

#31 ·
I say go again if it was that close. Yo want to be sure. Maybe he didn't quite have it floored. Also adjust your tire pressure.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.