Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1,281 - 1,300 of 1,310 Posts
I hope that they won't rust as hell because it is only paint on top of steal...

Mine are in town, but they have to retain them for a couple of days because of brokerage (misspelled).

SHould have them at my doorstep on next tuesday.

It isn't just paint. It's like powder coating or something quality. It's not scratching or anything and I've been kinda rough on the install. I think it's the same coating that's on the camber plate on the batch you guys have.

Need help ASAP.

I can't get the from swaybar endlink to get in the hole on the strut. It's like the endlink is too short by a centimeter or so.

It isn't just paint. It's like powder coating or something quality. It's not scratching or anything and I've been kinda rough on the install. I think it's the same coating that's on the camber plate on the batch you guys have.

Need help ASAP.

I can't get the from swaybar endlink to get in the hole on the strut. It's like the endlink is too short by a centimeter or so.
Try unhooking the swaybar from both ends first. If you've still got it hooked up to the stock suspension on the other side then it won't ever fit.

Show some pictures when they are installed!

Gonna be in the same situation as you pretty soon!

They are at my doorstep on next tuesday!

finished the front. Low as I can go and still be able to turn properly. camber plates maxed out.
dropping the back tomorrow.

It is a bouncy ride but the way it handles makes up for it. it makes the car feel so much faster. acceleration is actually forward and backward instead of slightly up and down with my ARK springs. no lurching back before going forward, just going forward.

hmm. black coating over zinc coating?
anyways, the new colors look very good. though i still prefer shiny parts

Count me in, just ordered a set. First small step for my stance project:3_bier:.Matt
Are these available for shipment right away or are they still back ordered?
i emailed them 3 days ago and they said they are in stock and ready to ship
Guys, this thread is pretty old. The group buy does not work anymore.

But yes they are in stock, received mine this week.

Don't hesitate to buy, these are great!

got mine last week, started installing them today. had a hell of a time with the sway bar links. dropped the rear off the jacks, and it is WAY too low. so from my understanding is that the higher the little tightener thingys they higher the car? i wanted just about an inch. any suggestions?

maximum lowering is a bit over 2 inches. raise the threads up an inch and a half and you should be about good.

maximum lowering is a bit over 2 inches. raise the threads up an inch and a half and you should be about good.
Max lowering is far more than 2 inches. Mine went down like 3.5-4 inches. In fact I'm driving it now on probably a 2.5-3 inch drop i think.

I cannot get the damn front stabilizer links off. I can't even get my damn tools into the spot

yeah its' trustrating to do. keep at it. you'll figure it out.

1,281 - 1,300 of 1,310 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.