Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1,301 - 1,310 of 1,310 Posts
Naw no grinder. But I ordered some new ones for the front. I got the rears on so it's a little lower in the back for a few days till the parts come in. I'm going to just hack saw it off. Feels good in the rear tho! Got my alignment done today too so I can drive to work tomorrow

I tired to replace my sway bar bushing yesterday and i like a special person didnt unhook the stabilizer bar thus makeing the install near impossible..

i tried to take off the ageing bar and its rusted on..so i made the call grind it off and order new bars and some racelands..

so i just ordered my Raceland coilovers as everyone asked me what i want for my birthday and i said money..LOL I need new struts, the original struts and springs with almost 130 thousand on them wasnt cutting it..

the whole stabilizer bar being shot helped me in my plea to my wife so new Moog bars are on their way aswell. so almost 600 bucks later happy early birthday to me as i charged everything and my wife is gonna float me some cash for the coilovers.... most likely wont be able to put them on till about next monday as im going away this week and will be back sunday.

Im so excited get some good stance and handling going on!!

guys i planning low my car about only .90" to 1.15 " inches for front i can do with these i don't want a expensive coilovers because the car not is daily driver i use only for shows these can be work for me?
That would be enough. You can adjust the height as you want and control the camber on the front.

They would be your best choice on top of springs, since you can choose the height that you want.

I had them, and I loved them for a daily driver, so they would be just perfect IMO.

That would be enough. You can adjust the height as you want and control the camber on the front.

They would be your best choice on top of springs, since you can choose the height that you want.

I had them, and I loved them for a daily driver, so they would be just perfect IMO.
ok thanks i going to use only the front i leave the stocks ones rear looks good thru!!!! i only like down the front bcause in rear i have a sound system and down the rear lol when i cornering rub in 20" wheels

ok thanks i going to use only the front i leave the stocks ones rear looks good thru!!!! i only like down the front bcause in rear i have a sound system and down the rear lol when i cornering rub in 20" wheels
Contact Raceland, they might be able to sell you 2 front ones only. I am not sure, but you don't loose anything at trying!

I would just install the rears as well. The adjustment should allow you to go HIGHER than stock in the rear if you wanted too.
Agree with this, you could go as high as the stock suspension, plus you will have a stiffer car which will reduce then rubbing while cornering.

Contact Raceland, they might be able to sell you 2 front ones only. I am not sure, but you don't loose anything at trying!
yesterday contact to raceland but say the front ones not available for buy separately only the set and the set goes in 419.00 + 233.00 for ship to my location a little expensive i will save more money a but a real one like D2 coilovers system!!!! thanks newtib

1,301 - 1,310 of 1,310 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.