Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
hmmm. I just had somebody tell that they broke a spring after 2 years of use on their honda...

Really should reconsider that purchase..
Once again, I have said that I have decided to not get Raceland coilovers. I will be getting something else instead. :facepalm:

·
Registered
515 Posts
I've had the racelands since they were released for our cars and I love them. My ride is still pretty stiff, but that's what I wanted out of the suspension. Still happy with my setup.

·
Registered
122 Posts
That's bull trap when they tell you that they can't align it because it's too low. They might not be able to get your camber within the factory spec but that is typically The only alignment angle that is on stockabl, for lack of a better word. Gimmick leaf you're lowering your car in changing Springs you don't want the stock alignment angles anyway you're probably going for a performance effect. The toll is the most important for tire wear and that's always adjustable no matter how screwed up your ride heights or anything is for that matter. The mechanics just lazy and doesn't want to do the extra work that it takes to really get under the car to get the jacks underneath it or to get it up over the rails because it drags or God knows what kind of problems are excuses they have but it's just more work to repair custom vehicles S compared to the stock ones and show that's their cough out

41 - 45 of 45 Posts