Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys I love this fourm and it has some great information in it and some of the people are really helpful but there are a few things that bug me. Ok first thing is Why do we try to kill inovation? We sit there and complain "man tibs get no love" "tibs never get in the spot light" and stuff like that however when someone trys to do somthing big to theres and asks for some information we shoot them down. For instance, a motor swap, God forbid anyone say those 2 words together and instantly the person is hit with "go buy a honda" and don't waste your money or go get an NGM engine. Now I know NGM makes great things happen for tibs and all that good stuff, and when the word T.C. comes up everyone puts on there @ss kissing shoes and goes to town. but the way I see it is if there going to drop some money in there car and they wanna do a motor swap why not try to be helpful?

And for my sencond real problem is V6 guys, I have a v6 and I love it but why when the word turbo comes up you guys flame like it's going out of style.... even better if the words twin turbo happen to fall in the same sentence people start with the "don't waste your money", "get a Super charger" or tell them to go again buy a different car. I just don't see the point, I mean most of you guys are really experienced when it comes to cars and very knowledgable but why the hate? I mean I bet if you go to different fourms you will see that inovation is welcomed. You never hear on other boards "man you don't wanna do anything out of the ordanary to your car........ got get a tiburon" So why do we have that mantality here?

Ok I'm done ranting..... :3_frusty: :3_frusty: :3_frusty:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts