Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In light of the crappy service that a lot of us have been getting from our dealerships, when we take our cars in to get serviced. I figured i would start this thread so we can have some info on our local dealerships before we take our cars in for service, and hopefully avoid problems.

So post your experiences with your dealerships good or bad here, don't forget to include your dealerships name and city or town it is located in.

·
Registered
611 Posts
oh...haha...i used to go Culver City hyundai...too busy to get done anyhting!!!!but they are ok..
and i went to Santa Monica today and they are soooooooooooo GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i think they juss opened...sooooooooooooooooooo nice....haha...i'm gon go there from now on...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Gwang-Ghetto said:
oh...haha...i used to go Culver City hyundai...too busy to get done anyhting!!!!but they are ok..
and i went to Santa Monica today and they are soooooooooooo GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i think they juss opened...sooooooooooooooooooo nice....haha...i'm gon go there from now on...
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but Santa Monica Hyundai closed months ago and I don't know why. If anyone has further info, please post. I enjoyed the service there as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts