Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Doin good over here ...should be starting up by tonight. Take it to the track to test and tune. Lots of vids and pix allmost every part of the setup !

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
i see one problem... there is an energy drink in that picture but no beer lol, i know when me and tibbygtt do my kit there will be beer lol

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yea no problem ...pluss I have vids of basically every part of the install ..just gota sort threw over 100 vids and label

·
Registered
391 Posts
What little I can see looks good. Can't wait to see more. Did you do all of the exhaust work yourself?

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yepp me and my good buddy matt did all the work. (If any one is in or near pittsburgh and needs any help he is very knowlagable and now that he has completed one..he is willing to do complete installs for anyone that needs / just PM me and I can give u all the info. ..also thanks for all the compliments and ill try to put up some finished pix and vids by tonight!

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yepp me and my good buddy matt did all the work. (If any one is in or near pittsburgh and needs any help he is very knowlagable and now that he has completed one..he is willing to do complete installs for anyone that needs / just PM me and I can give u all the info. ..also thanks for all the compliments and ill try to put up some finished pix and vids by tonight!

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Put some new pix in my profile or w.e if there are any more pix of things you guys want to see let me know I have so many pix and vids idk wut 2 put up haha

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
hey man you should upload all your pics and vids onto photo bucket and post up a link for everyone, i would love to see all the pics for future reference to help me lol

·
Registered
391 Posts
Yes! More Pics! :3_devil:

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ok well its been a whillllle since ive posted up on nt and ive done alot to my tibby since this !

for anyone who doesnt know i blew my motor with the turbo and have since purchased a built block from ngm

shes finally installed and ready ...just a few more things to cleanup ...vac leak, some extra heat wrap, am replacing my lines with steel braided epically the line to the w/g and a few others

thats about it and 500miles then dyno tune

here are a few pix of the install and her now hope everyone enjoys! and if there is anything you wanna see let me know and i will see what i have in my 1000+pix lol

1 - 20 of 59 Posts