Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys. I was just curious. I have had my razzi body kit installed for a few months now and I know the stock foglights don't fit in the housing. What size do I need or what did some of you other guys go with for foglights on this body kit? And how did you mount them, I want to get them soon and put them on myself probably.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

as you can see, its just blank where the foglights should be..

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what size are those? and how do you have it mounted to stay? and do you just have HID's in your headlights for your low and high beams?

·
Registered
104 Posts
just go to razzi.com and order their foglight kit they have both regular or angel eyes. thts what i did with mine. the install is fairly easy and you have to run a switch to the inside of your car to turn them on/off. you cant hook them up to your old light switch. tht kinda sux but ya know.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
if you extended the factory foglight wires and hooked those up to the new lights, shouldn't that work? i'm not too sure, just a shot in the dark, but at least you'd still be able to use the factory foglight switch. Does anyone know? and do those angel eye foglights, do they light up blue as well? I wouldn't mind getting a set of headlights like that :p

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
SharkInfested said:
you can't just hook them up to the existing wiring?
Yes you can, to the foglight button, yes they are hids, yes I ran a 2nd wire for angeleyes. Got them at like autozone or any auto store that sells foglights, which is everyone really.

Mine fit right in the the predrilled hole to the bracket holding the light. :3_koning:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts