Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a 1999 red tiburon. Its automatic...just trying to get a lil more power for my daily. Tried a cold air intake but did more bad then good. Idk how to tune ecu nor do i think needed. I just want to upgrade the exhaust headers and what not. I cannot find anything really for these cars. Can someone point me in the right direction. Thanks

·
Administrator
8,782 Posts
Have a 1999 red tiburon. Its automatic...just trying to get a lil more power for my daily. Tried a cold air intake but did more bad then good. Idk how to tune ecu nor do i think needed. I just want to upgrade the exhaust headers and what not. I cannot find anything really for these cars. Can someone point me in the right direction. Thanks
Welcome to NT.

You have a 20 year old car that had little aftermarket support when it was new.
Most on here have the next generation Tib (GK vs. your RD), they have issues finding parts.
Best bet, watch here and other social media groups (like.....Facebook) and just wait for parts to be sold from a crashed car or part out.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had to have my headers custom made for my forced induction build, you will probably have to do the same. Although i wouldn't bother because the returns wont be worth it for the investment. I believe Alpine used to make a turbo charge kit, while it is a ****** kit it would include headers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts