Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
uhhh... safc back there? why? lol

i think the sickest place i've seen it was in the front sunglass holder.. it flipped down.. i guess you can put your safc in there

·
How do you change this?
2,294 Posts
uhhh... safc back there? why? lol

i think the sickest place i've seen it was in the front sunglass holder.. it flipped down.. i guess you can put your safc in there
thats what he said, safc in the sunglass holder..... I would like to see that, I never seen a pic of it before

·
How do you change this?
2,294 Posts
Its simple you just run the wire thru the driver side A pillar and tuck it inside the ceiling cover. than fish it to the sunglass holder.
You mean passenger side right? I may have enough slack to go from the ECU to the holder from the passenger side but not ECU to drivers A pillar to holder. That and I dont have a sunroof which it looks like you do so fishing it could be harder. I will give it a shot anyways though cause I dont want to mess up my nice silver CF mission plate....

·
Registered
349 Posts
Empty............ I dont use the back seat for anything...

Back seat in a tib is a waste

·
AKA TidalWaveTiburon
1,133 Posts
When I had my Tib I put a a Carputer in the back glove box. As for the sunglass holder I used it to hold mu remote

·
Former Staff
5,452 Posts
My son emptied two bags of Pepperidge Farms Goldfish into that little rear seat glove box. I should have been pissed when i found them. I opened it up because it smelled like cheddar back there, but how could I be mad... those little snacks were smiling back at me!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.