Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so you need to access you Speaker? Or run some wires through the Car? How about Soundproofing the huge space between the panel and metal? Well, whatever you need to do, this will help.

First, make sure you read the DIY: Rear Seat Removal thread.

Tools Required:
Phillips Head Screwdriver
Flathead Screwdriver
Pliers (needle-nose are the best)
Hands (preferably 2)

Lets start.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well guys and gals. Hope that helped!! Feel free to ask any questions! Enjoy!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Re: DIY: Rear Speaker Panel Removal

haha ya thats dope thanks didnt know it was the panel on the bottom first

·
Registered
392 Posts

I really have to do all this to replace the rear speakers? :( I was hoping to just pop the ugly speaker covers off.

·
Registered
483 Posts

Looks like a very good DIY. Getting new speakers on Monday and I'll be using this DIY for sure, thanks for the great write up!

·
Registered
249 Posts

what size are the rear speakers in the 07-08

·
Registered
30 Posts

just out of a curiosity is there a way just to get the covers off i just want to paint the trim around the grill so it stands out im not changing the speaker just yet

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

just out of a curiosity is there a way just to get the covers off i just want to paint the trim around the grill so it stands out im not changing the speaker just yet
Yep, take the Panels off, the speaker grill is held on by 6 screws behind it. Very easy to do.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts