Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am about to install my Eibach Pro's and want to make the rear about a 1/2" to 3/4" taller. I have a lot of boom weight and with the stock suspension, it squats now. I have seen the little rubber spacers most people get, but I am looking for something you can put in and set the spring on, like a bottom or top plate that actually makes the spring seem taller! If I have to, I will get the spacers deals, but would much rather get something more solid. I did search, and nothing came up for what I was after. If I have to go rubber or poly, I would like something like NASCAR uses (I remember someone posting them up, but couldn't find that post), it goes all the way around making a full coil turn! L8R

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
NASCAR uses spring rubbers. they make the spring stiffer. i dont think they will really raise the car though.

·
Sam:Moderator of the Dead
2,220 Posts
Anthony is right. NASCAR uses the rubbers that go inside the actual spring in the coils, to stiffen the suspension as they wish. I dont think they make anything to heighten the car.

·
Registered
348 Posts
I know what you mean. When I had my stock suspension, my back was 1/2 in lower when I had a full tank of gas. Once I put my eibach pro kit springs on, this stopped. It is the same height when I have 4 rims and full tank of gas. I don't really see you having a problem.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
If the inserts make the springs stiffer than it goes without saying stiffer springs will squat less and therefore sit higher.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts