Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a good quality lambo door hinge kit for a '07 Tibby. I'm looking for something that will last for a while and not crap out on me in a year or so. Does anyone have any suggestions. This is the first time I've seriously looked into doing this mod on any car and I have no idea where to even begin looking for a kit. Any suggestions and recommendations are greatly appreciated!! Thanks in advance!!:3_lurk:

·
Registered
2,494 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
I'm looking for a good quality lambo door hinge kit for a '07 Tibby. I'm looking for something that will last for a while and not crap out on me in a year or so. Does anyone have any suggestions. This is the first time I've seriously looked into doing this mod on any car and I have no idea where to even begin looking for a kit. Any suggestions and recommendations are greatly appreciated!! Thanks in advance!!:3_lurk:
just throwing out a warning. the '07 might be a little different that anything that say it will fit the 06
so be warned

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
What could be different in door area in 07 tib in comparison to older tibs?Except for some appearance changes on door panels l think everything is the same.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts