Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hello I'm Wrath. Just thought I'd put up my project. And also share that I've learned a lot through DIY on these forums. Feel free to ask about the mods I have but please note that what I've done can get very costly if you do not do it yourself and if not done right jeopardizes the structure of your bumper. I have a lot of performance mods as well, while tibbys tend to be a slower sports car if you spend the money they get quick very easily. Never lost to any FRS and do pretty well vs a lot of BMW ive had the pleasure of racing.

Click to see Halos<--- i will be adding these tonight.

Some interior respray with red accents to give the interior some spice.

And the very last thing is a new shifter knob I will be adding but I haven't decided if I want the katana handle yet.
Snapchat-768273683.jpg

I also wanna add that I've redone this custom build 3 times.

1st time- I shattered the bumper I had when i got the car lightly hitting a curb not being used to how low it was. Screenshot_20200827-184711_Photos.jpg

2nd time- I over estimated the mounts and I ended up running it over.

3rd time - the charm. Better mounting also reinforced the integrity of the bumper with a light weight boat insulation. Making everything very very sturdy

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also a shout out to the previous owner welks who's ideas and taste made things possible lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts