Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Widebody w/ CF hood

Votes: 3 75.0%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My front and rear stock 03 bumpers are cracked and look like a$$. Also my hood has mad oxidation on it. Here's the question.
I WILL be repainting in the not-too-distant-future, should I just replace the stock stuff (bumpers and hood) or should I go aftermarket with maybe a cf hood and body kit? Some suggestions on good normal/wide body kits would be greatly appreciated, as well as CF hood suggestions.
Thanks NT.

·
Registered
709 Posts
My front and rear stock 03 bumpers are cracked and look like a$$. Also my hood has mad oxidation on it. Here's the question.
I WILL be repainting in the not-too-distant-future, should I just replace the stock stuff (bumpers and hood) or should I go aftermarket with maybe a cf hood and body kit? Some suggestions on good normal/wide body kits would be greatly appreciated, as well as CF hood suggestions.
Thanks NT.
Give it a FL front and a FL2 booty it looks sick :) not a big fan of wide bodykits on daily cars

·
Registered
525 Posts
same question im facing right now dont know to either do apperance first or performace. any suggestions anyone?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts