Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering the most accurate method of replacing the needles after I put in a set of cf gauge faces.

I got the MPH, Tach, and H2o but how do I get my gas level accurate? Just fill up the tank and put the needle on "F"?

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
which CF gauges are these?....i've been looking for a CF pair.......can you send me a link or something?....thanks....

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
seedweed23 said:
which CF gauges are these?....i've been looking for a CF pair.......can you send me a link or something?....thanks....

Heres a pic, I made it with the help of a friend. We can do anything you want. I was going to go with CF, no tuscani, and in KPH for a FULL Tuscani swap, I also painted the grey rings in the cluster black.

PM me with a idea and Ill make it up. only $50 shipped and Ill do whatever you want

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Well, all the gauges are probably self adjusting except the speedometer. Meaning- stick the needle on 0. For the speedometer- you'll have to drive aside of someone and match the needle with the speed of the other car.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
can't agree.. for the right shows , remember where the arrows of temp. and fuel pointed on warmed up and full tank of gas. speedo and tach insert in 0 after turning the key to "on" position, then go to the gas station, fill the tank, and insert the fuel into full position. by this time your car will be fully warmed up, so insert the temp. arrow where it usually was...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts